Monday, January 22, 2007

Return to darkness



Greeting,

I haven't written for a week now so I am now adding one stating my miserable life(not really) for over the past week worth mentioning or so I hope, I hope.And i also know the title got nothing to do with this entry but go with it anyway( out of idea actually)

So the previous weeks didn't seems to have anything interesting at all maybe the trips that My friends selected from my department and I went to this Talk about Banking Profession Thing...

But the only thing it is from ( no offence ) an Islamic group. It is just that I am a Chinese not to mention not a Muslim also.Even though Having but then this talk is not about being Muslim just that it was about talk about a Bank profession, or so I think because I was listening to my friends talking beside me. hahahahahaha. All because my friend's talk is more interesting than the talker in front. Bless my friend, because that person (talker) is not so professional talker at all, my math teacher can talk way better than that person, not blaming him... I couldn't do better but The " umm..." and "ahhh...." is annoying and the fact he is supposed to be a professional....

Here's some picture hahahahahahahaha...





And also about my cooler ( the one for my laptop PC ). The wire got loose that its doesn't work, but not only once but twice and i fix it just now in 30 minutes and boys it was annoying.
I do hope It do not come off again... NO money to buy a new one....




And also not to mention that he is annoying about his hair being cut and bug us last night and it's like almost all night long.... That person is wafi. but the only person repel his attack is sung hahahaha i wonder what is his secret weapon..... hahahaha... I wonder(still thinking)


Hence when all will end,

Thus the out cast shell of ours will be ever lost,

Still our memories remain like a scar upon this fragile and yet long lasting world,

Till end of time our memories will stick out to who we really are.


-XXI

No comments: