Saturday, January 13, 2007

.......

Today at noon...
At the mall, we hang out and had lunch since we had our allowance out by then...
There were Zirah, Rahimah, Nadiah, Sung and I were there at the moment...
So we had lunch, and since sung had no allowance so I treat him to lunch since he always helpful to me...

we split later as some of us went window shopping and the rest of us went to the arcade...

My friends play the Prize snatcher game ( do not know its name and thus this come out), and so they waste a bit of money trying to get this. but when all hope is lost when almost all of us wanted to go back already but I had one last pair of coins and sung asked me to try one last time and so i tried and as the wheel spins, I gazed hopelessly at the wheel and press the button and it turn three and add to the score it add up to six which is enough. As the prize rise up and then fall into the space for collection of the prize. I was shocked a bit...

And they were happy for me. hahahahaha..........
I dont really feels happy but its something different here as we all wasted almost more than 16 dollar there.. but Yahaaa......
Bwahahahahahahahaha........
The prize was just a teddy bear though i want someone else to keep it but they want me to keep it as I am the one who win it... why am I talking about this, a bit silly to talk about this.
Here the picture,


And now almost 11 as I still writing this blog and going online at the foodzone.There's aza annoying me so much... and complaing the internet is not working....And her pic on msn keep popping as she re-log in in Msn...And to exact i am at the food zone with wafi,sung and I and there also sleeping aza there. and to lazy to add already as zirah is sending us riddle

Anyway thats all for now as xxi log out, Peace out...

No comments: