Thursday, January 11, 2007

One after another...

Yesterday was the last test for the moment. So to celebrate this we boys from Nd/cst/25 and 26( these are the classes) to play Battlefield 2142 using LAN Hub all this morning.But not yet as we CST student have something that come after the test...

. That was the final project we having, It was a 3 month Project where you and your group member do the project based in the subject. And each group consists of three member and mine are Sis Fedah, Shuzalina and me and also our project are based on multimedia. and so my group discussed a bit on what to do...

Then later I went to go play Battlefield 2142 but wafi went somewhere then minz still hav somwthing to do. So the Azim and the other and I play first but I stopped almost right before minz join the game...

Just to check out on my friend and my member( My member refer to my group member on our final project) but something interesting was found so i went back to play battlefield with them and after a while Wafi join in. And so we continue playing the game.But after one loss and one win the game on my laptop seems to have graphical problem so i stopped just to find out it was almost noon time...

So I went to find my friend who I usually hang out with at lunch time. And so sung, zirah, Radiah, Nadiah, Rahimah and I "jammed" into zirah's car as usual. And we went to Express near the Warisan super market. it was fun talking while eating and then later the girls went window shopping...

So we went back to school at around two'o clock. I also find out they( the guys just finish playing...( geez... dont over do it , they started from around ten i think)

Then the teacher gave us the questions paper. And it turn out my group are doing something about driving and the title is called "Good driver' essiential" or something like that. And after that we hav the first minute meeting on planning what content to put in the project. And we have put it in Macromedia Director...

And then after that meeting we are free to do what we want. So I talk most of the time with my friend while borrowing program that might be needed for the project. And then we talk even more till we went home eventually...

Damn this is a lot of rubbish( am I some sorta reporter or something ).This is XXI Over and out...

No comments: