Friday, January 12, 2007

Doing Database together...

And so an other day out with sung and zira to finish the database mini-project together. It was planned the day before but that sung msg me at 11'o clock to pick me around 11:40 but msg me around 11:53 telling me he need to pick him up zira and then zira msg me saying they on the way at 1'o clock ...


A
fterwaiting almost 30 mins finally they come to pick me up...

Anyhow Upon reaching the mamih at kampong sungai tilong later, we continue on doing the database project and etc. Zira eat nasi lemak there, and sung and I ordered red bull with milk, not knowing that the "MILK" is actually sweetened milk thus making it more sweeter and it was rather weird taste...

Later wafi join us on our adventures to find the answer on how to finish the mini-project as tomorrow is the dead line.And so we talk and do our work and do a bit chatting online hehe. Not to mention that i play online game for a while to ease boredness when my work is almost done and (as usual) got bored...

At the end of our outing,wafi and I (not really) promised and take lots(actually some) of pictures and put them in our blog...

And here are more Pictures from our outing...

That be all now, XXI here and never will be alone.

Memories is delicate and also like shedding skins or hairs but in the end there will be more new one replacing the old one but then Memories can return to us unlike those skins and hairs and it will be more precious than life itself for it is part of being a living soul on earth as hairs and skins being part of appearance to men itself...

No comments: