Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!

Yahoo... Merry Christmas...
Anyway yesterday that I went to Jerudong park with Wafi, Sung and Zirah.
We have fun but ...(cry) we only play so far one ride that is water log.
I went so far to play it three time...
first with Sung and Zirah (hand on mode)
Second with Wafi only ( hand free mode)
lastly with Wafi and Zirah( she need some forcing before going).
But it was fun though... even with only one ride only we also walk around...
hahaha... anyway if you want more detailed go to this wafi's blog.

Last Sunday I accidentally overheat my laptop charger...
So I panicked and without checking I bought a new one for $88.
then i remember to check again to find out that its still okey my old charger...
sob...

anyway there's it for now...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

tagged! check my blog modafaka! hahaha

Unknown said...

you've been tagged again modafaka!

Unknown said...

you've been tagged agian modafaka!! hahaha...